We asked you what top 5 things would be on your ‘To Do’ list for your next trip to Britain and here’s what you told us! Thanks to our Twitter followers and Facebook fans for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “BritQuestions: What top 5 things would be on your ‘To Do’ list for your next trip to Britain?”

1. maria grazia castagna
    December 10, 2013 at 6:44 pm #

I’d like to see Lake district, Devon, Wales, surely Somerset and London ( my husband want to visit it, because last time we came, we didn’t see it) I LOVE ENGLAND

2. Bogdan
    December 10, 2013 at 7:02 pm #

1. Have a pint at the Crovasso’s in Chiswick. 2. Go to the Billingsgate fish market in Canary Wharf to get some fresh stuff. 3. Visit the Tate Modern to check on any new installations. 4. Spend ages queuing for anything. 5. Buy some cheap presents for annoying relatives at the Primark!

3. valerie bailey
    December 10, 2013 at 7:36 pm #

england is my homeland ilove every thing about it ileft there 65years ago but it will always be my home . imss the seaside the beutiful country side .i was 12 when icame to canada dont get me wrong canada is my home away from home . my heart is in britain.god willing i hope to come back next year.

• valerie bailey
      December 10, 2013 at 7:53 pm #

ilove the west wilts. hants. dorset .ilove the markets and the sea side abd miss it so much even after 65 yrs.

4. Frank Woodward
    December 11, 2013 at 12:24 am #

Well, In London I would go back to the British Museum, Kew Gardens and my favourite landmarka worldwide … Tower Bridge !!!!!!! … On top of that, I really love Brighton, Cambridge, Liverpool, York, Oxford among others … There is too much to know nationwide !!!

5. Sherrill Neese
    December 11, 2013 at 5:22 pm #

1. Fish and Chips
    2. Fruit and Nut Bar
    3. Travel to Edzell, Scotland
    4. Stay at a Bed & Breakfast
    5. Be ecstatic at being back in Britain
    6. Travel to Herriot Country if I had time. :-)

6. Jack William